It is iHealth Living’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- Like most website operators, iHealth Living collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. iHealth Living’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how iHealth Living’s visitors use its Website. From time to time, iHealth Living may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to iHealth Living’s website choose to interact with iHealth Living in ways that require IHealth Living to gather personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that iHealth Living gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, iHealth Living operates a permission-based email communication system, which allows us to collect personal information and send emails to people who want to receive them. In each case, iHealth Living collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with iHealth Living. iHealth Living does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- iHealth Living may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. iHealth Living may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, iHealth Living does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
- iHealth Living discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on iHealth Living’s behalf or to provide services available at iHealth Living’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using iHealth Living’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. iHealth Living will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, iHealth Living discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when iHealth Living believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of iHealth Living, third parties or the public at large. iHealth Living takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
- If iHealth Living, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that iHealth Living goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information will be one of the assets that is likely to be transferred to, or acquired by, a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and you consent to iHealth Living’s transferring your user information to any acquirer of iHealth Living and their continuing to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.